Epsom Day Unit termination services
Abortion remains an essential healthcare service during COVID-19.
Access to second trimester surgical abortion care 13-18 weeks is provided at ADHB by independent contractors.
Referrals should be made to Epsom Day Unit from the domiciliary DHB social work service.
Women must be screened for C19 symptoms prior to referral.
- ADHB Gynae referral guideline [PDF, 15 KB]
- Anaesthesia Referral Pre-assessment Health Questionaire [PDF, 78 KB]
- Colposcopy MDM [DOC, 24 KB]
- EPAU (Early Pregnancy Assessment Unit) Referral Information
[PDF, 32 KB]
- Female Multidisciplinary Clinic: Clinical Psychology Service [PDF, 88 KB]
- Female Multidisciplinary Clinic - Referral Pathway [PDF, 335 KB]
- Fibroid Embolisations [PDF, 183 KB]
- High Risk Board template [PDF, 53 KB]
- Iron Infusion Indications and Referral proces [PDF, 928 KB]
- Iron infusion referral form (manual only)
[PDF, 80 KB]
- Jadelle patient information [PDF, 710 KB]
- MAS service referrals [PDF, 90 KB]
- MDM referral form [DOCX, 27 KB]
- O&G Theatre alert form [PDF, 67 KB]
- Referral to the Colorectal MDM [PDF, 74 KB]