If you would like to develop or have been asked to review a consumer information resource (this includes pamphlets, videos, handouts etc), you must fill out the Maternity Consumer Information and Guideline Committee form [DOCX, 141 KB] and return to firstname.lastname@example.org for review by the committee.
For guidance on how to develop a good information resource, take a look at our Patient Information Toolkit [PDF, 468 KB].
You can also read our Maternity Consumer Information and Guideline Committee terms of reference [PDF, 211 KB].
All of the following documents are produced by Te Toka Tumai Auckland Hospital. If you have any feedback, please email email@example.com.
- Diabetes in pregnancy clinic information [PDF, 439 KB]()
- Gestational Diabetes [PDF, 1.1 MB]()
- GDM - what to eat [PDF, 1.1 MB]()
- GDM - what to eat after birth [PDF, 1.3 MB]()
- Blood Glucose testing instructions for women [PDF, 181 KB]()
- GDM Healthy Eating resource [PDF, 1.2 MB]()
- GDM Healthy Eating Plate [PDF, 202 KB]()
- Medication options for GDM [PDF, 376 KB]()
- How to take Metformin [PDF, 370 KB]()
- Gestational Diabetes booklet [PDF, 1.1 MB]() [PDF, 122 KB]()
- Welcome to our Diabetes in Pregnancy Service - Video()()
- Testing your blood sugars - Video()()
- Setting up your insulin pen - Video()()
- Expressing colostrum - Video()()
- Group teach session 1: What is diabetes? - Video()()
- Group teach session 2: Diabetes in pregnancy and your baby - Video()()
- Group teach session 3: Diabetes in pregnancy and you - Video()
Labour and Birth